ApriLuv

Friday, November 04, 2005



'Sup, Fam!

I am really excited to have a blog, although navigating blogger to make your shit look correct is not the easiest of tasks. I need a crash course in HTML immediately! They try to make it basic, but why does it take so long to get stuff to load on the page??? Anyway...It's Friday, a perfect day for an Is It Just Me?!?

Is it just me or is anyone else praying for the day when Curtis Jackson's 15 minutes of fame are up?!? That negro disturbs me. He just gets under my skin. I am sure that if anyone knew about my blog to read this, I would be called a "hating b*tch" or everything else other than a child of God by his devoted "street gorillas"(Puhleez!) who surf the internet all day erry'day to hold up the mighty name of 50 and his glorious G-Unit. This week, I can't stand him for two reasons (the reasons change from week to week). First of all, he is like 30 years old and he has the maturity of a seven year old. "Billy is not my friend, and if you want to be my friend you can't be Billy's friend either." Grow the f*ck up! Why do you care if Jadakiss and Fat Joe rap on a Jah Rule song??? If you don't f*ck with Jah, then don't f*ck with Jah! Get money, man!

Second, I heard a new single featuring the Gorilla Unit and their new recruit Passta Mase (notice I didn't say Pastor, but that is another Is it Just Me?!?). At the end of the song, 50 gives some other dude an order to shoot anyone who says something about Mase. The guy asks what if there are kids outside. Idiot 50 is basically like so what if kids are outside at the time of the shooting because those kids aren't his kids and people shouldn't have their kids outside. What the f*ck?!?! That is some ignant sh*t. He represents everything that is wrong with hip hop and angry young black men. It's really kind of sad when you think about it. I could write volumes on what is wrong with this mentality, but to anyone with a brain and a heart it's obvious.

The picture above expresses my sentiments exactly.

D- Said It@ :: 3:39 PM :: 1 Said Something About It

Say Something!

-------------------------------------