ApriLuv

Tuesday, November 08, 2005



Happy Tuesday to everyone who may be reading this, though I doubt that there are many. After pondering how I could make my blog more interesting I realized that I haven't put up a content disclaimer. So here it is:

PLEASE BE ADVISED: The content on this site may be objectionable or offensive to some readers. For example, depending on my mood, there may be gratuitous use of the words b*tch, f*ck, motherf*cker, and an occasional nigga or two. Please be reminded that everything here represents my views and opinions. My opinions and views don't necessarily have to be yours and vice versa. So, while I welcome comments and feedback on my posts, I don't need to be chastised, reprimanded or preached to about what I think and how I choose to express myself. So, if you are that unhappy with what you are reading, please feel free to move on to the next site. Life is too short and too hard to be stressed out about what I am writing on the internet. Just remember, it's all love for real.


I'll probably post more a little later. I have tons of work to do before my classes this afternoon. As always, the kids come first- at least while I am on the clock.

D- Said It@ :: 10:07 AM :: 0 Said Something About It

Say Something!

-------------------------------------