ApriLuv

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

50: Is there a such thing as OVERexposure?

I don't want this blog to turn into a Why I Hate 50 Fest, but I have a new reason why I just can't take him. I am just tired of hearing about him, and here I go adding fuel to the fire. I think he is on my brain more often lately because I can't watch anything on tv, listen to anything on the radio, or just surf the net without hearing about him, his cronies, or his movie. I mean damn! 50 hosted the UPN Monday night line up. He hosted BET's Saturday evening video line up, and I don't even need to go into how he has MTV and MTV2 on lock. However, I really can't hate on his marketing game. Jimmy (Iovine) and Em have definitely taught that fool how to get money. Am I the only one who feels this way?

D- Said It@ :: 3:21 PM :: 0 Said Something About It

Say Something!

-------------------------------------