ApriLuv

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Sometimes a Breakthrough Can Give You A Reality Check

Greetings! I am soooooooo loving Mary's new CD, The Breakthrough. I was so pressed that I bought it at 8 o'clock am the day it came out. Damn I love Itunes! No lines and no hassles! I can't stop listening to it. It's so Grown Ass Woman. I'm sure that I will blog more on it in the future so stay tuned.

I feel the need to be honest with myself and with the rest of the world. There is no way in hell that I will be able to do a DC Shine every Friday! What in the hell told me I could?!?! I already told y'all that sometimes I get caught up in the blog hype and forget that I work a full time job that requires me to work 10 to 12 hour days. Not to mention that I will be back in school starting January 17th, working on a second master's degree. I will be doing extremely well if I post at all!

Y'all know that I am Blog-Challenged. I put work into putting up my little pics! I have to find what I am looking for, then find a way to get it on blogger and pray that it comes out looking decent. A post with more than 2 pics could take me almost an hour! That is why I really admire blogs that are creative and aesthetically pleasing. I call them professional blogs and I mean that as a compliment. My shit looks like a novice did it, but it's okay because fuck it- that's what I am!

I really do enjoy blogging, though. So, I am committed to posting at least once a week unless I absolutely just can't. With all of that said, there will be no DC Shine on Friday because Jubb and I are going out of town.

D- Said It@ :: 4:46 PM :: 0 Said Something About It

Say Something!

-------------------------------------