ApriLuv

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Is it Really almost Christmas?!?!

Okay. Where in the hell have I been? Why are there only 10 days left until Christmas?!?! In my mind, Thanksgiving was just last week. And although I don't plan to do much shopping, I haven't done any yet so I guess I'll be in the stores this weekend.

This morning on my way to work, I heard one of my all time favorite songs, Everlasting Love. I absolutely L-O-V-E me some Chaka Khan, and when she was with Rufus it definitely was on. She is one of my top 5 favorite female vocalists. But, what in the hell happened to my Chaka? Take a look see...



Okay, we all know that Chaka was hurting 'em back in the day. Yeah, if back then was today, she would have been giving Beyonce' and any of them a run for their $$$. But what in the hell has happened over the years?



I'm so glad my Chaka can saang and was fortunate enough to lay the foundation of her career in the 70s and 80s when it was all about the music and not so much about looks. She is still a beautiful woman, but she definitely needs a makeover. I still love you, though Chaka - clown makeup and all.

D- Said It@ :: 8:21 AM :: 0 Said Something About It

Say Something!

-------------------------------------