ApriLuv

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

All My Chil'ren

Well...I got my wish. We did get a snow day on Friday. However, I was hit with a bad cold and a horrible case of tonsilitis and that is why I haven't posted in a couple of days. And to top it off, of course I didn't take any days off. I don't teach at a school where calling in sick is cool, so I have learned to act like I'm in the NFL and play with pain.

I want to send much love out to Fresh. She linked one of my posts on her page and now people actually know that I am alive. :0)

I found a pic on the net that just reiterates my point about Kelly and The Chil'ren. In case you missed the latest award she received, go here. Compare the look on Kelly's face to the look on Michelle's. Too funny!



D- Said It@ :: 7:22 AM :: 0 Said Something About It

Say Something!

-------------------------------------