ApriLuv

Sunday, January 15, 2006

With the Sun, Comes a New Day

I finally took my butt to sleep and I am now watching Flavor of Love on VH1, which is some ridiculous shit. It's too effin' funny and very sad all at the same time! I need to take my ass downstairs and get on the treadmill. But I'm really not feeling it at this exact moment. I will get on it today, however. I might just do 20 minutes on the weight machine too. Shit! Why not start the week off on the good foot? I gained a lot of ground last year as it pertains to fitness. I am trying to train myself to become a runner. Jubb even bought me a treadmill for Christmas to help with that endeavor.

I am in much better spirits today, although my SKINS were not able to pull through (Boo Whoo!) If my current thoughts and feelings were a movie, MJB's About You would be playing in the background. Jubb is at work. I think that I will cook a nice dinner so that we can sit down and talk this evening. It's definitely time that we clear the air. We really do love each other too much to carry on the way we have been. Anyway...I think that I will step out and run a few errands for a minute. Then, it's off to the basement.

I will probably post once more before the day is over. Have a wonderful Sunday!

D- Said It@ :: 12:36 PM :: 1 Said Something About It

Say Something!

-------------------------------------