ApriLuv

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

It's Women's History Month and I'm sick


Okay I am officially through with Blogger! I have tried to load a pic three times and it won't work. It was a really cute pic for Women's History Month (y'all do know that March is Women's History Month, right?), but oh well...I am sick, although I am still slaving at work. I have MORE SHIT TO DO THIS WEEK THAN YOU CAN SHAKE A STICK AT, so I probably won't be around much until the end of the week. Isn't it great that I am a teacher, yet I have NO voice?!?! Just wonderful! You would think they would tell me to go home, but oh no! Never that! Tam can verify. I sound like shit. And Tam, it's worse than last night. Well, I'm off to get hot tea and start redesigning my bulletin boards. We have a big inspection next week that I MUST be ready for. Y'all be easy until we "speak" again...

D- Said It@ :: 8:41 AM :: 4 Said Something About It

Say Something!

-------------------------------------