ApriLuv

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Just a Random Thought - Is It Just Me?

Hey everyone! Shit has been thick so I haven't really been around much. I have two papers due this week so it has been hard to come up for air. I thought that I would take a little break and clear my mind for a few minutes. Lots of silly, random shit has been on my mind lately so I thought I would take a moment to share one of them with the blogger world.

I drive in to work very, very early each morning. Sometimes I can't help getting caught behind a bus or two. Well three times this week, I have been behind a bus and what do I see but this mess right here....

I think one bus may have even had this one...

Now it's important to note that I can't find a pic that truly shows you how messed up these weaves and hairpieces look on the person who is offering them as a signature line!!! If the ad campaign is not running in your neighborhood, please go here to check it out. Is it just me?? Or would you buy hair from a muthafucka whose hair is always fucked up?!? Who decided that this would be her next business venture? I remember back in the day wishing that she would get rid of her braids, but now I want them back. Buying hair from Brandy is like getting voice lessons from Paula Abdul. Why the fuck would anyone want to do that??

Have to finish this critique, so I'll holla lata...

D- Said It@ :: 10:47 AM :: 3 Said Something About It

Say Something!

-------------------------------------