ApriLuv

Thursday, December 01, 2005

OK Houston, We Have a Problem!

My Pentium at home crashed. So I am now using my work IMAC and the pages on Blogger don't load the same. It doesn't give people like me, who don't really know HTML, the cheat features. So this will look nice and plain until I get a chance to get to a Pentium. I haven't posted in a while. My weeks vacation was cool and I spent time with the people that I rarely get to see or talk to anymore. Thanksgiving was cool and very laid back. There are many, many things to be thankful for, so it was all good.

I really want to write in this blog more often, so I am planning to make sure that I post at least three times a week. I have given up on writing exciting, entertaining entries for others to read. I have decided that I will just write like I am the only person who will see this (well to a certain degree) because it looks like I am the only person who is seeing this. But anyway, I think that I was caught up in the blog hype for a minute, but I am refocused now.

D- Said It@ :: 12:22 AM :: 0 Said Something About It

Say Something!

-------------------------------------