ApriLuv

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Back to Work...

Thanks to P I now have some of my favorite music videos on my blog!! She has wonderful ones on hers (like Al B. Sure) so I used my planning period to get it on mine. They will only be old school videos because most of the mess that comes out today is a S.H.A.M. and I love to reminisce.

I will post more tonight when I get home. I start back to school tomorrow so I have to go visit the financial aid office tonight. I am looking forward to my first financial aid experience at a non-HBCU. This should be fun! I bet I will be there for less than 30 minutes, but we shall see. As a matter of fact, my best friend told me that this is the first and last time that I will have to actually go to the office. Next time, I will be able to do everything online. Wow! You mean no long ass lines and hassles?!?! I am not knocking HBCUs, for I am a proud graduate of the very first! However, anyone who has attended one knows how things can be when it comes down to the business.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

D- Said It@ :: 4:43 PM :: 4 Said Something About It

Say Something!

-------------------------------------