ApriLuv

Monday, January 16, 2006

My Greatest



I found this on You Tube. Oh this brings back memories! This was out when I was a senior in high school and I didn't have a care in the world. This was back when things were just a bit simpler. It was before this watered down, cookie cutter commercial bullshit was all the rage. Before 9/11 and George W. fuckin' Bush's ass. Before bills and jobs that you have to get up early as shit for. Basically, this was before grown woman shit!

The times just seemed to be happier. Look at Big and J! Everybody is pissy drunk with bottles in their hands. Niggas are two steppin' and damn near forgetting the words. A good time was being had by all! Check out how humble J was back then! And the best part, to me as a HUGE fan of both, is the love between the two of them that you get to see at the end. J hollas out Bad Boy while Big hollas back Rocafella. How sweet! (and I hate that no homo shit so act like you know, please!) I'm only biggin' up my brother, biggin' up my borough. I'm big enough to do it. I'm that thorough! This kinda represents where NY hip hop was at the time. It's so authentic and doesn't appear to be on some forced commercial collabo type of shit. It's just mad love between two greats.

RIP Christopher Wallace. You continue to live on through the music.

D- Said It@ :: 12:18 AM :: 4 Said Something About It

Say Something!

-------------------------------------