ApriLuv

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Grammy Nominations: WTF?

I'm starting to get excited. I am actually learning how to make my blog look the way that I want it to look! If anyone visited my blog when I first started it, you can see that I have come a long way!

I am not going to post too much today. I have lots of work to do. The weather man has forecasted snow for our area, so you know that I am praying. I need a snow day! My students and I work very hard and we need one more long weekend. So keep your fingers crossed.

DOUBLE POST

Okay. So I am visiting one of my favorite blogs and there is a post about today's Grammy nominations. I just have one question. Why in the world is Beyonce' nominated for an award as a solo artist?!?! You don't believe me check it out for yourself. See that's not cool. I really like Beyonce' as an artist, but this nomination makes it look like there is some type of C-O-N-spricacy going on. And they have the nerve to nominate her for the song she sings on her perfume commercial!!! Come on, man. Then they need to nominate MJB for her rendition of Best of My Love from the Gap commercials. I just needed to get that off my chest.

D- Said It@ :: 11:27 AM :: 2 Said Something About It

Say Something!

-------------------------------------