ApriLuv

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Flava Flav is a Muthafuckin' Fool

I don't want to spoil it because I know most of you haven't seen this week's Flava in Love, but I am watching this shit right now. What the fuck is up with this chick Hottie, the trick that said that her friends tell her that she looks like Beyonce (bitch puhleeeeese)??? This girl takes the muthafuckin' cake!!! I have never seen a weave as bad as the one that this chick has on national tv!!! Now you will see some fucked up weaves when you venture into certain parts of the city. BUT DAMN!!! Maybe it's not even a weave. Maybe it's a wig that she decided to butcher and grease down like a fuckin' pig. I don't know. All I know is I haven't seen shit like this in a while. I am going to search for a picture of this fool ass gal. You have too see this shit to believe it.

Now as for Flav, I won't comment just yet as to not give away too many details. But I might have to add this nignog to my Coons for Cash list. This shit is definitely crazy, half past hilarious and quite riniggalous! We won't even go into how these grown ass black women are acting the plum ass fool on national TV. All I'll say for now is You's a simple bitch, to evah think, that you could cook a damn raw ass, whole chicken in a microwave.

I'm off to find a picture of Greezy Weavie.

D- Said It@ :: 12:21 PM :: 9 Said Something About It

Say Something!

-------------------------------------